24/7 Emergency Water Removal
What is it?
Water damage can be anything from a broken pipe that leaks into your home to a backed-up plumbing that leaves sewage in your home. Floods come in different sizes and severity. Some are small, and some are very large. Regardless of size, we are able to guide you through the process of restoring your home.
Call Us: (405) 624-8922
What can you do?
The very first thing you should do is give us a call so we can be loading our equipment and get to your property as soon as possible. The second, is try to get the water shut off. You may have to contact your city utilities department. Lastly, you can start moving out your personal belongings as long as it is safe to do so.
Minimize the Damage
The most crucial step to minimize the damage to your home or workplace is to contact us as soon as possible. Time is a critical piece of this equation. The longer the water sits, the farther it disperses in your home and penetrates walls, cabinet, flooring, etc.
What we will do?
- We are available 24/7. If you are not home when a leak occurs or a pipe bursts, don't sweat it! We will get started provided there is a way to enter your property. We'll take care of moving the furniture and other items in the room out of harm's way.
- We will assess your property and walk you through the damage.
- Depending on the damage, carpet may be pulled back or removed. Carpet pad, baseboards, sheetrock may be removed. We will walk you through what needs to be done to ensure your property can be returned to it's pre-water damaged status.
- We will set up drying equipment in your home. This usually consists of, but not limited to, air movers, dehumidifiers, and cabinet/wall dryers.
- We monitor the drying status: taking readings on equipment, metering, moving around equipment as needed each day until your structure is dried to industry standards.